We take great pride in serving delicious Cuban cuisine, in a comfortable and safe environment. This will never change. That’s why moving forward, we will be following all CDC regulations, as well as implementing our own additional health and safety measures, ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality of service to our guests.
Additional Health & Safety Regulations
- Pre-Opening deep cleaning and disinfecting
- Ongoing sanitizing efforts during business hours
- Regular cleaning in high volume touchpoint areas
- Our menus and silverware will be single use only
- The bar will be open for to-go drinks, however guests will not be allowed to sit at the bar
- Tables have been moved and positioned to allow for proper social distancing
- Temperatures will be checked upon entry for both guests and staff
- All staff will be required to wear masks at all times
- Guests must also wear a mask upon entry and when away from their tables
We thank you all for your support. Should you have any questions or concerns about our safety measures, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page.